Are you looking for a new challenge?
We continually seek to grow our talent pool and recruit professionals across a range of teaching, support and leadership roles in the organisation.
The GFM is an innovative, values-driven and outwarding-looking Multi-Academy Trust located in Gosport and Fareham. The Trust currently consists of five schools and almost 5,000 learners. For colleagues who wish, we can provide opportunities to work across multiple settings within our local Trust.
Click here to view leadership vacancies in the Gosport and Fareham Multi-Academy Trust (GFM).
Click here to view teaching staff vacancies in the Gosport and Fareham Multi-Academy Trust (GFM).
Click here to view support staff vacancies in the Gosport and Fareham Multi-Academy Trust (GFM).
We can offer you:
- A high commitment to personal development and growth;
- Opportunities for career progression;
- Ability to work across the age and ability range from Year 3 through to Upper Sixth;
We would be keen to talk to you, if you:
- Are dedicated to increasing the life opportunities of young people;
- Want to work in an organisation which values diversity, collaboration and innovation;
- Are seeking a new challenge in your career;
<>We welcome visits to our schools and would value an exploratory conversation with you if you are looking for the next step in your career and think you could make a difference in the GFM.
If you would like to find out more about the GFM please contact us on 02932 616012 or email email@example.com