We recognise the importance of varied opportunities for our children to learn and develop, throughout the school day and beyond it. Therefore, we offer a range of clubs, the majority of which are hosted by the school. Unless stated, the clubs run after the school day and until 4.15pm. The majority of clubs are run by staff who give up their own time to the benefit of the children; other clubs are run by outside agencies and therefore a charge is levied per session.
To support the resourcing of school based clubs,, the school require £10 in subs, per pupil, per club, per term from whenever your child starts. Please note, because these extra-curricular clubs generate costs beyond the school day, we need to be able to cover these.
We have a high demand on our clubs. Therefore, it is not always possible to accommodate everyone who applies to join due to Health and Safety requirements e.g. space and adult-pupil ratio. Therefore, we are unable to include every child to a club who applies. Those clubs with a high interest are chosen randomly. Unsuccessful applicants are put on a waiting list.
GClub for breakfast (7.15am-8.45am) and GClub after school (3.15pm-5.45pm) is committed to providing high quality, child centred care at affordable prices to align to the needs of our families. Breakfast is priced at £3.50-£6 (1-1.5 hours) and after school is priced at £5 – £9 (1.5 – 2.5hours). Our clubs offer:
- varied daily activities
- caring staff who are known to the children across the school
- a fortnightly menu
- an age appropriate and inclusive environment that meets a range of needs
Click here for more information about the GClub.
- Cricket Club – all year groups –
- Service Club – hosted by Miss Hall – weekly in The Globe at 15.15-1-16.15: FREE
- Upper School (Y5/6) Mixed Football – £10 termly payment. Please complete Google Form.
- Upper School Mixed Netball (Y5/6) – £10 termly payment. Please complete permission slip and return to the school reception.
- Choir – available to all year groups – £10 termly payment . Please contact Mrs Gardner if you are interested in your child attending.
- Multi-sports – all years welcome
We are also keen to promote links with other community organisations. The children are often offered ‘taster sessions’ and are then, if interested, given details. If you have a useful contact or would like to help operate a club we would be delighted to hear from you.