What is The GFM Way?
A set of principles for all members of our community. The GFM Way forms a key part of our DNA and has been built around GFM values. It will help to guide a wide variety of situations whilst communicating high standards and expectations in everything we do.
What are the GFM Values?
Why the GFM Way?
- We wanted everyone to hear that we are proud to be part of the GFM
- We were keen for everyone to understand what is required of someone working or learning in the GFM
- We are aspirational for high standards in all we do and we are keen to capture this
- There are many, many positives in our organisation. At times we focus on the negatives so we forget the positives. The GFM Way aims to address the balance
- 402 stakeholders contributed to the formation of The GFM Way which is featured below: