- As with any absence from school, parents/carers need to keep the school informed, daily, around COVID-19 Attendance Matters. Please see our Attendance Policy addendum (to follow).
- Pupils who are unwell are not expected to be present for remote working until they are well enough to do so. Please contact school to keep them updated on when they are well enough to learn at home.
- During a self-isolation period: we will signpost learning to families and it is the responsibility of parents/carers to sign-post children to our learning programme
- During a Bubble or whole school closure, Google classrooms will be monitored intermittently throughout the school day.
- Google Meets and ‘live lesson’s will take place in school hours. During a Bubble or whole school closure, where live lessons are provided, a register will be taken at the start of each lesson
- Work provided will be available for children to complete outside of the school day to fit in with their home access to technology and/or support systems.
Our Attendance Policy Addendum:Attendance-addendum-primary-phase